• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher posts sobering picture.

Jeremy Igo

I still think that the delay is because they are still negotiating a medical settlement between him and the team. Big Mike is on the books to receive $5.5 million in salary and bonuses for being on the team, he just isn't going to walk away from an amount like that, especially when he looks at the long-term needs this injury might present.

The team is on the hook for $3 million in dead cap space if they cut him. I'm thinking that to get a retirement out of him, the injury settlement should be in that neighborhood.

But I honestly know nothing about what is going on behind the scenes. Just pure speculation.

21 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

mb NFL should legalize cannabis already

not the nfl aren't total poo heads, but they kinda already have. 

as long as you don't piss hot at the combine, you'll probably never be tested. 

they like to use it as a stupidity test for new draftees. "hey this is the most important moment of your life don't get high for two weeks."

That is shocking and sad.

Is there a doctor in the house?  What in the world could all those meds be?

One is for migraines for sure, one might be Clonazepam (seizure meds also used for anxiety). Not a doctor so couldn't guess the rest. Some of those bottles look empty so he may not be taking a pill from each bottle everyday.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived