• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Same as it ever was....

Jeremy Igo

Despite not being an 'all world' receiver, Ginn was a plus for us, twice. So he's a job hopper. So he's playing for a division rival. I wish him well and wish people would quit bashing him for his 'disloyalty' and deficiencies. I also wish to win the powerball lottery, but that's not gonna happen either. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Can't wait for weekly Ted Ginn game performance recap threads each Monday during the season. Huddle is obsessed with players that leave this team. 

And then there are the 2nd Level Obsessors such as yourself.

4 hours ago, caatfan said:

Despite not being an 'all world' receiver, Ginn was a plus for us, twice. So he's a job hopper. So he's playing for a division rival. I wish him well and wish people would quit bashing him for his 'disloyalty' and deficiencies. I also wish to win the powerball lottery, but that's not gonna happen either. 

I wouldn't care if he hadn't said this was the best place for him.  He said he made a mistake chasing money and he learned his lesson.  Welp.

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

Honestly, I think they think they are better at drafting and scheming that they think they are. Sort of like how Cam in 2015 was able to carry us as a team on offense with Ginn as his #1, I think Brees erases a lot of dumb decisions. They dropped Cooks thinking Ginn is a plug and play and somehow they treat Ingram like he's dog poo. Amazing to me that a RB with 4.9 ypc and 2500 total yards/almost 100 receptions in 2 years is put to pasture by drafting Kamara and signing Peterson. I'm a Panthers fan, so all good with me, but I sure am glad that they are bad at personnel.

I agree, either that or they panicked once they realized they have no more deep threats after Cooks got traded, either way, I just like watching them burn

Archived