• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel "electric" in first day.

Jeremy Igo

Samuel helps Cam by making the defense cover the entire field.  I will always like Philly Brown the man, but not the player--he disappeared last year at times and did not scare a defense.

Brown had 276 yards and 1 TD last year.  To put that in perspective, Julio Jones had better stats in 1` game against us. 

Samuel will flirt with 1000 all-purpose yards if Cam learns to get him the ball. 

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

Fixed Funchess' quote:

“First day, he is electric” Devin Funchess told me. “Just like I watched him at Ohio State. He just has to put it all together. I am out there making sure he takes my job.”

Some people see the future and tie their line to it. TBH, why would any young WR not want to be Cam Newtons #1, right now, in his prime. The heat is on, already.

6 hours ago, frash.exe said:

i'll believe the electricity if he overcomes the 434 yard plateau that oppresses all receivers that enter our system

Other than KB and Ginn and Funchess you mean

6 hours ago, frash.exe said:

i'll believe the electricity if he overcomes the 434 yard plateau that oppresses all receivers that enter our system

that is the only thing holding me back about getting too excited over Samuel. Panthers overall history with WRs.....:(

5 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Ginn is a money chaser (not that I blame him), KB and Funchess? the jury is still out. yes?

I'm not writing a biography. I'm noting they have broken the 434 yd ceiling.

10 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Thing is what's interesting is CMC is suppose to be better......just imagine that for a second. 

This is all very encouraging news to hear about Curtis.  Although, to CarolinaSamurai's point, this makes me want CMC back out on the practice field and getting reps.  The NFL needs to amend that stupid @$$ rule.

Archived