• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs tomorrow...

Jeremy Igo

My wishlist in order of preference:

• Obviously if Samuel is there, keep an eye on him and how often he embarrasses defensive backs.
  • Dean Marlowe, and whether the hype surrounding him is real. Heard a while back some thought he could've been the starter last year had he not been hurt. Curious as to whether he looks stout.
  • How do Bradberry and Worley look out there in comparison to what you saw last year at OTAs?
  • Keep tabs on Shepard and Benjamin
  • Whether Funchess is showing the dominance he did last year in practice or if he just looks meh.
  • Any depth corners or so showing up.

Definitely the safeties.  Especially Marlowe.  I'm just interested in learning more about his skills and abilities.  Was rooting for him before the injury last year.  He seems like a flex type so as things stand, is pretty much our backup at SS and FS.

Blechen would be the other one.  He's being directed towards S over LB which could be interesting.  He was really good at Utah.  

2 minutes ago, Dunn said:

Can someone remind me again why CMC isn't here, is it due to his commitment at Stanford? 

Due to completely bogus NCAA regulations and stuff, athletes cannot train or be with their team (with the exception of rookie minicamp) until after their school graduates, even if said athlete is currently not enrolled. 

CMC comes from Stanford, so their graduation is in the middle of June. Even though CMC isn't enrolled, he has to abide by these stupid rules.

Archived