• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs tomorrow...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

You are correct, but its an NFL reg not an NCAA reg.

When CMC declared for the draft he forfeited any further amateur football eligibility, so the NCAA had no further control over his football status from that point on.

We had to go through the same thing with Shaq If I recall correctly, because Washington's on a quarterly schedule. But i think he was actually finishing up classes.

1 hour ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Samuel and Samuel. I want to see how this article begins to stack up.

http://www.12up.com/posts/4666693-curtis-samuel-put-up-almost-exact-combine-totals-of-this-nfl-star

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

"In Cooks' first three NFL seasons with the Saints, he's recorded 1,000-yard seasons. Now we're comparing Samuel to this rising star with an added "bigger, stronger, faster." That is just a scary and very exciting thought."

Holy crap, I literally got all giddy reading this!

"In Cooks' first three NFL seasons with the Saints, he's recorded 1,000-yard seasons. Now we're comparing Samuel to this rising star with an added "bigger, stronger, faster." That is just a scary and very exciting thought."
Holy crap, I literally got all giddy reading this!

He is a little different player than Cooks. His 3 cone drill time and 20 yd shuffle time are a little slower. So Cooks has a little more wiggle than Samuel. Samuel is a little more linear and much stronger based on tape. I know everyone is excited for Christian but I think Samuel could be just as electrifying. Just in a different way.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Heard the name before. What can you tell us about him?

He was the heart and soul of the ECU defense.  Smart kid, originally signed with Duke.

He's not the fastest LB in the world, but he can move... he is a big time run-stopper.

Bigger is a "holy crap" type guy when you see him getting off the bus.

541cc408da568.image.jpgAR-151128965.jpg

zeek%20bigger%20ecu.jpg

Here are his tackle #'s by year:

2012: 18

2013: 77

2014: 140

2015: 98

Here is a highlight video... check out around the 41 second mark.  He's lined up at MLB.

2 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

We had to go through the same thing with Shaq If I recall correctly, because Washington's on a quarterly schedule. But i think he was actually finishing up classes.

I loved the quarter system when I was in college (though my college has since moved to semesters).

They try to explain semesters as "better for the student" and I couldn't disagree more.  Who its "better" for are the administration and the professors.

Archived