• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs tomorrow...

Jeremy Igo

It's weird how many family issues football players have during the most important times in their career. I'm not suggesting anything about these situations just honestly noting how it compares to the work world of my life experience. 

12 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Due to completely bogus NCAA regulations and stuff, athletes cannot train or be with their team (with the exception of rookie minicamp) until after their school graduates, even if said athlete is currently not enrolled. 

CMC comes from Stanford, so their graduation is in the middle of June. Even though CMC isn't enrolled, he has to abide by these stupid rules.

You are correct, but its an NFL reg not an NCAA reg.

When CMC declared for the draft he forfeited any further amateur football eligibility, so the NCAA had no further control over his football status from that point on.

Are linemen inquiries worth anything at this point? I'm really itching to hear about Daryl Williams, Moton, and Butler. I really think Butler is going to take the league by storm this year. But these are non-padded right?

If not let me hear about some of the other WRs Johnson Ross and Garrett.

Archived