• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs tomorrow...

Jeremy Igo

I'll be happy with anything you post, Jeremy.  You are such a learned reporter you should work for the NY Times.  You are so intellectual about football and especially the Panthers.  I can't get enough of what you write.  Now if you would just be careful of the company you keep........would you like to have a beer?

3 hours ago, Saca312 said:

My wishlist in order of preference:

• Obviously if Samuel is there, keep an eye on him and how often he embarrasses defensive backs.
  • Dean Marlowe, and whether the hype surrounding him is real. Heard a while back some thought he could've been the starter last year had he not been hurt. Curious as to whether he looks stout.
  • How do Bradberry and Worley look out there in comparison to what you saw last year at OTAs?
  • Keep tabs on Shepard and Benjamin
  • Whether Funchess is showing the dominance he did last year in practice or if he just looks meh.
  • Any depth corners or so showing up.

Great list.  DITTO.

3 hours ago, Dunn said:

Can someone remind me again why CMC isn't here, is it due to his commitment at Stanford? 

Yeah, the NCAA rule.  Schools on the quarter system - players can't come to practice until school is over, regardless of the fact that CMC isn't actually enrolled this quarter.  It's pretty bizarre.  I know some coaches, Ron included, seem to be lobbying for a change.

Archived