• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Norwell .. At Practice... During Warmups... in May...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, shaqattaq said:

Was gonna get his jersey as a b-day present to myself a few weeks ago, but decided to wait for him to get locked in long term. Man I love this guy. He stood out on several of the clips in Saca's Cam thread just manhandling the defenses. 

Probably a good idea. I grabbed a Norman jersey because he was going to get franchised....woops

5 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

He looks like a man that uses bacon grease as lube and chewing tobacco as toothpaste.

I just told my wife we should try that sometime. She threatened to call the police on me.

3 hours ago, 15 said:

LOL. boy I will make an example out of you if you wanna start saying some poo like that to me. you fake-ass womanizer. unless you wanna start sharing pictures of yourself then don't run your mouth to someone that has a record of doing that.

did I say Benjamin was in great shape? he's got some chunk like you that'll melt off under the Spartanburg heat. he's a big dude and he plays big - that's his game. it's almost like nobody understands that even after 4 years. 

root the dude on or sit your ass down every time he out jumps some skinny corner with a 6 pack for a TD like he does every fugging year. 

KB jumping corners with a 6 pack?

this weight issue has gone too far

Archived