• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched KB all morning at practice...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

He has out produced Ginn every season they play together. Ginn ran like 3 routes.

Like I said, he is heavily targeted. 

But the best overall WR in 2015 and 2016 was Ted Ginn Jr.  Ginn running 3 routes and mixing into the run game makes him more diverse than Kelvin.  

and I'll beat my old drum on stats.  They tell part of a story....not the story.  Player A has 5 sacks and player B has 5 sacks....that doesn't mean they were equal.

I ain't trying to bash Kelvin.  I like his role in our offense. He will never be a real 1 and is very limited in what he does....but he does that one thing well

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Like I said, he is heavily targeted. 

But the best overall WR in 2015 and 2016 was Ted Ginn Jr.  Ginn running 3 routes and mixing into the run game makes him more diverse than Kelvin.  

and I'll beat my old drum on stats.  They tell part of a story....not the story.  Player A has 5 sacks and player B has 5 sacks....that doesn't mean they were equal.

I ain't trying to bash Kelvin.  I like his role in our offense. He will never be a real 1 and is very limited in what he does....but he does that one thing well

Ginn as a number 1 still couldn't break 900 yards. Kelvin actually helps out in more ways than just running fly routes.  He was targeted more cause he's better, every time they put a number 1 corner on Ginn he's invisible.

We are suckers, all of us. We devour ALL Panther news and digest it down to the letter. We are the most passionate (and most obsessed) Panther fans you'll find. We took a nugget and turned it into a castle.

This is just a symptom of how spoiled the information age has made us.

But for real, I'm glad to hear he's looking good. I am still in the optimistic lane of the season. I'd like to stay here.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

18 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Never understood why people were so concerned about him.

I'd say because the head coach said he was concerned about KB's weight and Igo posted a picture that made him look heavy and a video that made him look slow and sloppy (on his route).

14 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

He can't. For some reason he hates Worley like CPK hates Gettleman. He refuses to give him a chance. But whatever, Worley's on my team so I hope he balls out

He's the worst CB on the team right now besides Sanchez.  I mean, seriously?  

14 hours ago, mjligon said:

You're way off base here. Worley got better as the season progressed. 

I know it isn't popular, but how about waiting and seeing what he can do in year 2 before bashing him and throwing in the towel?

If I'm so "off base" why have 8 other people pied my post.  I must really need to stop being off base.  Come on, bruh.  

15 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

You could argue, Teddy played better than him last year.  

giphy.gif

I knew it was bad when you pointed to your pie as an indicator that you weren't wrong (as if getting pie from some other mouthbreathers on this site indicates credibility), but I let it slide.

Now this...this is just absurd. 

We get it- you hate Worley. 

Archived