• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched KB all morning at practice...

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

He also got benched and KB was owning him in practice after he was already an established starter with a couple of seasons under his belt, so there's that. 

The bottom line is that Worley is better than you're giving him credit for.

NO the f uck he's not.  He showed nothing last year.  

5 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

You're way off base here. Worley got better as the season progressed. 

I know it isn't popular, but how about waiting and seeing what he can do in year 2 before bashing him and throwing in the towel?

14 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Who the hell made you the NFL CB expert anyway? I saw a kid who got better as he got healthy and the season progressed. It's utter stupidity to write a rookie CB off because he didn't shut his man down every week, I know that much.

5 minutes ago, mjligon said:

You're way off base here. Worley got better as the season progressed. 

I know it isn't popular, but how about waiting and seeing what he can do in year 2 before bashing him and throwing in the towel?

He can't. For some reason he hates Worley like CPK hates Gettleman. He refuses to give him a chance. But whatever, Worley's on my team so I hope he balls out

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

He can't. For some reason he hates Worley like CPK hates Gettleman. He refuses to give him a chance. But whatever, Worley's on my team so I hope he balls out

He sure is an arrogant SOB to act like he knows better than everybody else who watched the guy play.

On a good note, people should take solace that the Huddle (Internet in general) and people who call into local call in radio are not a true reflection of the Panther fan base. It's just a small minority that has a strong desire to be heard and an accessible platform which allows that. 
The bulk of the fan base is made of people that deal with real life Mon-Fri and unwind on the weekends by supporting their hometown football team on Sunday and buying jerseys at Christmas. They could care less that KB arrived a bit heavy or about football much at all right now because it's May. They are just looking forward to the long Memorial Weekend and having a few beers and burgers with friends and family. Those are the people that make up the largest part of every fan base in the league and they are for the most part very positive. 

I missed you Rockets....where the he// you been? Nice post too!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He's a big dude and I'm worried about the weight on his knee especially after it was essentially confirmed that his knee held him back at times last year. But he looked healthier and was much more productive the last 2 games of the regular season. Hope he can keep up that intensity he showed.

also bring back neg rep.

I realize that this is May and some have the "who cares" attitude.  We are about to pay this guy a lot of $$$.   I would rather invest $$$ in a player with an off season work ethic.  Will he have the stamina to endure a 60-minute game?  a 16-game season?  Could he/should he be getting better now that he is entering his prime instead of getting in shape?  There is a difference. KB has natural talent and gifts.  he was drafted after 1 season and was called "raw." and developing.  Where is the work ethic?

You get out of it what you put into it.  There is nothing anyone can say in support of him that I will not consider fair-weather fandom or excuse making.  He had a ways to go to be great; he is settling for good.  I think of Jerry Rice's off season program.  I think of Thomas Davis rehabbing 3 knee surgeries.  I think of KB regressing every off season.  If you want to win the ring, you have to outwork the other guy.  No sign that is happening with KB.

It's okay to be different. To say you wouldn't prefer KB in his svelte rookie form would be kidding yourself. He was that size in 2015 before the tear and all you heard about was his burst and such. Just because I'm a fan (and a diehard one at that) doesn't mean I gotta settle for less from our players. That's what they get paid the big bucks for. I'm not for the nitpicking but a little criticism never hurt anyone... on purpose.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

6 hours ago, CRA said:

still?

he wasn't our best WR in 2015 or 2016.  Best WR over that time period was Ted "No Hands" Ginn.  

Kelvin at this point IMO is a high volume recipient of passes who does a couple things very well due to size.   But when Ted Ginn Jr can be a better overall WR than him....then he ain't got nothing on lock IMO.

I like KB.  But to me he is a niche WR not a #1.  I like his niche though.

He has out produced Ginn every season they play together. Ginn ran like 3 routes.

Archived