• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched KB all morning at practice...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

lol

you guys give me way too much credit. I was concerned about all the news and such around his weight until I got a chance to see in person. I didn't have some scheme to do all this. I'm not that smart. 

Even before the video your "Is KB done in Carolina" piece definitely got the ball rolling on this bruh. The 280lb rumor didn't have a whole lot of traction until that.

That said you could have ignored it and I appreciate the retraction. I'll let you off with a warning this time.

3 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

He still our best receiver, even if he's overweight. 

I rather Kelvin be slow in OTA while showing up in real games, than have the back to back  offseason MVP Funchess who never does squat during the regular season. It seems Shepard is coming for Funchess crown this year 

still?

he wasn't our best WR in 2015 or 2016.  Best WR over that time period was Ted "No Hands" Ginn.  

Kelvin at this point IMO is a high volume recipient of passes who does a couple things very well due to size.   But when Ted Ginn Jr can be a better overall WR than him....then he ain't got nothing on lock IMO.

I like KB.  But to me he is a niche WR not a #1.  I like his niche though.

4 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

He did a few games.  http://www.nfl.com/player/joshnorman/2532920/gamelogs?season=2012

played a ton too.  So.....

He also got benched and KB was owning him in practice after he was already an established starter with a couple of seasons under his belt, so there's that. 

The bottom line is that Worley is better than you're giving him credit for.

Archived