• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched KB all morning at practice...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

Very reasonable take on matters. All should read.

Now can we get beyond the last year/this year picture comparison threads that make the huddle look embarrassing? Our fanbase has already been called out by CJ for similar asshattery, enough is enough.

On a good note, people should take solace that the Huddle (Internet in general) and people who call into local call in radio are not a true reflection of the Panther fan base. It's just a small minority that has a strong desire to be heard and an accessible platform which allows that. 

The bulk of the fan base is made of people that deal with real life Mon-Fri and unwind on the weekends by supporting their hometown football team on Sunday and buying jerseys at Christmas. They could care less that KB arrived a bit heavy or about football much at all right now because it's May. They are just looking forward to the long Memorial Weekend and having a few beers and burgers with friends and family. Those are the people that make up the largest part of every fan base in the league and they are for the most part very positive. 

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Read your article, and what I got out of it is Worley still sucks.  Go figure.  

Figures that's what you'd get out of it. It's cool hoping one of the players on your team sucks though. I don't get it, but do you

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

KB is a BIG guy.

Jeremy xan quite literally and successfully keep doing this every off season.

And he probably will because fans come out of the woodwork to criticize players and coaches when they smell the slightest hint of blood in the water.

1 hour ago, PanthersBigD said:

Come on 15! You know why. Clicks=$$$$.

I'm not going to begrudge Jeremy making his money. He's kept this thing going for years without making any money. For us long time users it's sad to see him move toward clickbait articles, but I understand it, and he's earned the ability to monetize the site.

I'm looking forward to seeing KB's fat ass stunt on these regular sized DBs this year!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

get yo paper.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

And he probably will because fans come out of the woodwork to criticize players and coaches when they smell the slightest hint of blood in the water.

And when that type of practice is done by our Fearless leader, it becomes acceptable to do so by the masses.

Archived