• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched KB all morning at practice...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

nah man, sick and tired on this stuff. this is where I come for my panther talk but I've considered moving on or maybe dropping the whole message board fan life. 

Now you understand why I stayed away from here for a few months. Before it was KB and his weight, it was Gettleman's supposed incompetence. I guess  tearing people down is just the easy and lazy thing to do.

32 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Very reasonable take on matters. All should read.

Now can we get beyond the last year/this year picture comparison threads that make the huddle look embarrassing? Our fanbase has already been called out by CJ for similar asshattery, enough is enough.

I mean... Jeremy is the one that started it all...

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You've turned the huddle into the equivalent of what was once a Waylon Jennings song into a Florida-Georgia line song. Congrats. SELL OUT lol thanks for the memoriesssssss

lol

you guys give me way too much credit. I was concerned about all the news and such around his weight until I got a chance to see in person. I didn't have some scheme to do all this. I'm not that smart. 

Archived