• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched KB all morning at practice...

Jeremy Igo

Very reasonable take on matters. All should read.

Now can we get beyond the last year/this year picture comparison threads that make the huddle look embarrassing? Our fanbase has already been called out by CJ for similar asshattery, enough is enough.

He still our best receiver, even if he's overweight. 

I rather Kelvin be slow in OTA while showing up in real games, than have the back to back  offseason MVP Funchess who never does squat during the regular season. It seems Shepard is coming for Funchess crown this year 

12 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Read your article, and what I got out of it is Worley still sucks.  Go figure.  

Kelvin spent the day lined up across from second year corner Daryl Worley...

...He caught every single ball thrown his way, many of which were contested by solid defensive play.

Let's not forget that Kelvin was making Josh Norman look silly in 2015 TC as well. Not saying that Worley is on Norman's level, but more that Kelvin can be a great player against any competition.

3 minutes ago, 15 said:

Jesus Jeremy,

you post a thread trying to stir up controversy and confirm the weight gain and then you post this?

Came here to post this. If this was done by anybody outside Jeremy Igo he would be trashed as a terrible poster collectively by the huddle.

i still stand by what I posted in the other thread.

4 minutes ago, 15 said:

Jesus Jeremy,

you post a thread trying to stir up controversy and confirm the weight gain and then you post this?

why can't we just stand behind our guys 100%? Kelvin is a big guy, he plays big, physical football. he's tough to cover and he can go up for a jump against ANYONE in the league. that is his job. we got some smaller quick guys to do all the poo you want Benji to do.

root the guy on and understand his role on the team. 

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Came here to post this. If this was done by anybody outside Jeremy Igo he would be trashed as a terrible poster collectively by the huddle.

i still stand by what I posted in the other thread.

This.

Posted a thread to ignite a bashfest on the guy yesterday then turns around and posts this article.

Sums up our fanbase pretty well, though.

6 minutes ago, 15 said:

Jesus Jeremy,

why can't we just stand behind our guys 100%? Kelvin is a big guy, he plays big, physical football. he's tough to cover and he can go up for a jump against ANYONE in the league. that is his job. we got some smaller quick guys to do all the poo you want Benji to do.

You sound surprised.

Jesus Jeremy,

Come on 15! You know why. Clicks=$$$$.

I'm not going to begrudge Jeremy making his money. He's kept this thing going for years without making any money. For us long time users it's sad to see him move toward clickbait articles, but I understand it, and he's earned the ability to monetize the site.

I'm looking forward to seeing KB's fat ass stunt on these regular sized DBs this year!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived