• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not for the faint of heart...

Jeremy Igo

My concern isn't his current weight since I'm sure he'll be back to his playing weight by training camp (or shortly thereafter).

My real concern is how dedicated will he be once he gets the fat paycheck?  Will he become complacent and satisfied, or will he rededicate himself to becoming the best he can be.  IMO, if we (meaning the team) don't see a significant change in focus and commitment, there's no way I'm comfortable giving him a big contract...and next year could even be in jeopardy!

1 hour ago, Mr. Burgundy said:

....He clearly doesn't want to be great, he just wants to do enough to get by. He has gone the entire offseason without trying to improve his "craft"

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

And that doesn't bother you? Bother me and I'm not even a fan of the team. Just hate seeing talent wasted.

holy crap, even the distance is greater between the 1 and the 3 on his chest. Based on the calculations on my screen, the distance between the center of the 1 and the 3 is approximately 4 mm longer in his most recent picture, which in real life translates to he's a fat fuging fug. 

Untitled.jpg

Archived