• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not for the faint of heart...

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

that looks nasty as fug

And in response to this thread, 99 percent of this stupidity is people being bored during the offseason and overblowing poo . If he looks bad in August then it might be a problem but its fuging May at a voluntary workout session. Get over yourself

He needs to be held to a standard, your supposed to come into the off-season program at a certain conditioned  level. The  point of OTAs and Camp is to improve your techniques & expand your skill set not wasting it on the basic things like general conditioning. 

I know he will be ready for football but he will lose valuable time that could have been spent on other things like route running. 

Just now, sanjay_rajput said:

He needs to be held to a standard, your supposed to come into the off-season program at a certain conditioned  level. The  point of OTAs and Camp is to improve your techniques & expand your skill set not wasting it on the basic thigs like general  conditioning. 

I know he will be ready for football but he will lose valuable time that could have been spent on other things like route running.

on point.

This isn't 1964 when players worked other jobs and needed practices to get in shape. 

These days pro athletes are expected to stay in shape year round, as it is their job to be ready to go 100% for every single practice. Needing a few months to ramp up to the conditioning everyone else already is at should not happen for any player. 

I don't understand why you are doing a then and now... why not last year? He was overweight last year too you can tell from the pictures you guys are reaching he is not much bigger den what he was last year which was still bigger den his rookie year

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

3 minutes ago, 5up said:

I don't understand why you are doing a then and now... why not last year? He was overweight last year too you can tell from the pictures you guys are reaching he is not much bigger den what he was last year which was still bigger den his rookie year

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He had the excuse last year in the injury recovery. That does not apply this year. 

Archived