• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not for the faint of heart...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Get on that Veggie diet KB, I suggest a sweet potato and avocado sandwich.

that looks nasty as fug

And in response to this thread, 99 percent of this stupidity is people being bored during the offseason and overblowing poo . If he looks bad in August then it might be a problem but its fuging May at a voluntary workout session. Get over yourself

Just now, Hoenheim said:

that looks nasty as fug

And in response to this thread, 99 percent of this stupidity is people being bored during the offseason and overblowing poo . If he looks bad in August then it might be a problem but its fuging May at a voluntary workout session. Get over yourself

it's not myself i need to get over...it's KB's fatness, and it's going to take a lot of time to get over/around it.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

that looks nasty as fug

Hell yeah it does. fuging disgusting

Just now, MBronson said:

Why don't you google search what an actual fat person looks like? Smh

standards of fatness for a professional athlete, particularly a #1 WR, and non- #1 WR professional athlete are different.

Archived