• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not for the faint of heart...

Jeremy Igo

I will admit, I am concerned about his level of commitment to the NFL life style.  It has less to do with his production, but his availability.  What's one thing that guys like Steve Smith, and other long time greats talk about?  It's how you maintain your body.  You'll be able to be healthier, longer the better you take care of yourself.

As someone who continues to struggle with the battle of the bulge myself, I get it.  It's hard.  I just had my own scare (no ER, but some stuff that worries the heck out of me), so I know what's at stake if I don't change things.  

Hopefully this ends up being much ado about nothing.  That once TC and things get rolling, he's gotten himself squared away.  What sucks is two years ago, he showed up in the best shape of his life, but had the ACL.  I hope he doesn't end up with another ACL.  When he's on his game, he can be a dominate WR in the NFL, and part of that is being in shape.

I too look forward to hearing how things look from the media open OTAs.  It's May, so there's still plenty of time to be relieved or panic like chicken littles.  I will try to be hopeful and optimistic.

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

I swear 95% of y'all will throw anything out there in hopes of pie. These jokes are absolutely terrible.

I think we all are optimistic that he will lose the weight come TC and will be better than last year conditioning wise. Fact is, he is our best WR and most of the poking fun at his weight is just that.

I love KB and will continue to make fun of him when he's 280 lbs or 180 lbs though.

Yeaaaa, I'm usually pro player but I'll admit this is a bit concerning. He's looking pretty plump in those photos and if it was up to me at this very moment, he wouldn't get a second contract. It also wouldn't shock me one bit if he sustains a serious or nagging injury during camp or the season.

I love mamas cooking, but damn B. 

Archived