• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Shepard - The Beginning Of A Journey; Something To Prove From The Opportunity He Was Given

Saca312

Just now, csx said:

So Cam needs to adjust too. 

I'm a KB supporter because he's a fuging Panther. Are you not a supporter of our players?

Don't be blinded by loyalty to him when he sits on his ass all winter getting fat.  I pull for people who do their part, not wear a jersey.  When I see him working hard and trying to get this team a ring, I will support him.  When I see his laziness risking a ring sizing for his teammates and these fans, I reserve ass kissing.

3 minutes ago, csx said:

Don't make simplistic statements about it being a team sport if you are going to turn around and contradict the statement immediately 

Simplistic statements are appropriate if the audience requires it.

Just now, stbugs said:

Holy poo, you are unbelievable. I showed you examples of KB going 5-1 when our OL was healthy in 2014 (our 2015 OL) and how the defense played way better with turnover margin in 2015. I can't believe you completely missed the point that that was to show that those things may have had way more impact on the win loss record than KB being present or gone.

Not worth trying to explain something with a little nuance to someone who just thinks KB is a slow fat turd. @TheRedyou are right man, the level of fans in here is getting worse. They'd rather dump on a player to make their selves feel better. 

You showed me selective cherry picking.  You are blinded by the desire to be right to such a degree you are abandoning the only stat that matters.  All I am saying is that he should report to OTAs ready to get better--not get in shape.  You-the believable one--are reaching and stretching to defend his mediocrity.  WHen we need a play--when the game is on the line and KB is a half-step slow, blame the OL.  15-1 without KB--that is the only stat that matters. KB takes a long time to run his routes and he rarely gets separation-he uses his size.  These long, routes put Cam at risk--but that is the OL's fault.

13 hours ago, MHS831 said:

What is the Panther record with KB starting vs when he was injured?  This is a team sport.  Glad his stats were good when the team was struggling.  Take KB out of the equation and we win 15 games with Ginn as our #1.

Ginn? the only reason we were good in 2015 is because for the most part we were healthy and teams had not figured out who they should attack...Benjamin needed to be eased back into playing time, but having Ginn as #1 would not have worked ..because yes he has speed but he is timid to hits and has butterfingers. Its not Benjis fault its more of coaching because they should have known that he was not at full speed and to ease him into playing time..We would have been ok if we had more consistent wr Sorry but Ginn was not it thats why he is gone!

Benjamin is not a burner he is a red zone target and someone you can throw a ball to and snag it out the air..some of you are confused with the type of player he is...He has a right to come into OTAs a little porky bc its done on his own time..see people forget what own time is..they want you to be like every one else and make sacrifices..i don't care as long as when the ball comes his way he catches it fairly and inbounds...Coaching knew what they drafted. So no need in bashing KB for what he does it should be expected and just be happy that he catches what he needs to catch at the right time and situation. Its called free will, unless he has a clause in his contract stating i will not be 10 lbs over weight coming into OTAs you guys can quit complaining and enjoy the fact that he likes to eat.

5 hours ago, Darvinsun said:

Ginn? the only reason we were good in 2015 is because for the most part we were healthy and teams had not figured out who they should attack...Benjamin needed to be eased back into playing time, but having Ginn as #1 would not have worked ..because yes he has speed but he is timid to hits and has butterfingers. Its not Benjis fault its more of coaching because they should have known that he was not at full speed and to ease him into playing time..We would have been ok if we had more consistent wr Sorry but Ginn was not it thats why he is gone!

That was the only reason?  Really.

You missed the point about Ginn--our #1 WR was a player that was #4 in SF and Ariz.  15-1

Archived