• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Never Forget....

Jeremy Igo

59 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Had smitty stayed with us, it would have changed the whole time line.  No telling what might have happened.  Haven't you ever watched back to the future?  :)

There exists an alternate reality where smitty did stay with us.. I wonder if that Panthers team got a ring

4 minutes ago, 15 said:

wait do you actually think Smitty would come back and play one more year or do you mean retire his jersey and make amends with the organization?

It would be great if they made Steve fill in Danny Morrison's position even just at an honorary level. 

1 hour ago, 15 said:

wait do you actually think Smitty would come back and play one more year or do you mean retire his jersey and make amends with the organization?

I'd take anything at this point. I know he's done but I just wish he could have or would decide to finish his career here as a panther. If he had more in the tank both parties mend fences and work out a reunion.  I don't see him as a coach but even in some kind of honorary role. 

I just hate he didn't finish his career here and wish he was able to be a part of what I hope we're getting ready to do.

I'm just an old guy feeling a bit nostalgic.

Archived