• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video : A look at Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, The Onion Knight said:

I've never been sold on Benjamin. In his rookie year when everyone was so hyped over him most of his stats came during garbage time when the other team had already won the game. Gettleman has a brutal history with receivers so far.

lol

this franchise has had a brutal history with receivers. it didn't just start with gettleman.

7 hours ago, a girl is no one said:

Bill Voth is a decent media guy and I mostly appreciate his work. However, he knew exactly what he was doing, and the reactions it would cause, by posting this video (and no other routes from KB or any other receiver). 

why? i could understand if he was still running BBR but he works for the panthers now.

3 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

lol

this franchise has had a brutal history with receivers. it didn't just start with gettleman.

Haha so true. Anything for people to blame Gettleman though. The flip side to that is that we have been a run first team forever, so not a lot of stock has been put into receiver

15 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

why? i could understand if he was still running BBR but he works for the panthers now.

I don't think it has anything to do with that. I've just always seen him as a guy who likes to see our fanbase react. He tweets something incendiary, gets the reaction, and then will tweet something to effect of wondering why people are reacting. It's a pattern with him. Granted, as we can see from this thread, it's not hard to get our fanbase to react.

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

image001.gif

Me told you morons in an earlyer post I just try to write good.  The tense of hyperboly escapes me...or even how to spell it.  You get my drift........you know what?....fug YOU LINVILLE!!!! 

:)

For reminding me of my daily duties in hell, I would like negative rep brought back for just 1 minute.  I would give you 2 if I could.  

You know I hate you.

1 hour ago, a girl is no one said:

I don't think it has anything to do with that. I've just always seen him as a guy who likes to see our fanbase react. He tweets something incendiary, gets the reaction, and then will tweet something to effect of wondering why people are reacting. It's a pattern with him. Granted, as we can see from this thread, it's not hard to get our fanbase to react.

It's not just Voth.

Looks like our DE depth is developing nicely.  Let's see his swim move--no wait--if he starts drowning, we'll never get him back in the boat.

I still say they were a bit upset with him last season.  Remember the benching during the game following the altercationwith the coach? 

Some people never recover fully from a knee injury, especially if they lack the discipline to rehab properly.  I wounder if that is the case?

Seriously--he is a TE.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Seriously--he is a TE.

Strangely enough, he's still listed as a WR. And CB's still cover WR's. 

I think he could have an All-Pro year and some people here would still say he's really a chubby TE. 

I mean it's a 6 second video of 1 route....in OTA's.....in May....with no context whatsoever (50 or 75% drill, grass being wet, etc.)

damn...people sure do like to over analyze everything. I guess it's the social media world we live in these days.  But seriously, to the ones legitimately flippin' out....y'all need to chill, haha

Archived