• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video : A look at Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

NFL OTAs news, updates: Kelvin Benjamin's (lack of) speed, Marshall-Richardson feud, more

“I need to be in the best shape of my life,” Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin said last week, via the team website. “That’s what we’re getting to. I have to get back to being dominant.”

Best shape of his life—a worthwhile goal. But based on this short video tweeted out by Panthers.com’s Bill Voth, during OTA on Tuesday, let’s just say that Benjamin probably is not where he wants to be quite yet.

Y'all people are freaking ridiculous. The dude is running half speed and the grass is wet from the rain. Do u want to lose him for another whole year. Y'all need something better to do than to sit on here and comment on something that is irrelevant. Next y'all will be commenting on someone took a poo wrong and wonder if they will be ok. This forum has turn into a bunch of pussy's

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

30 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I watched a video of Alshon Jeffrey and Green Becham running a drilling and honestly... The didnt look much different then Benji... Think he will be fine.

A guy who's missed 11 games in the last two years with perpetually bad hammies and a guy who has less than 1000 career receiving yards. Yeah...

22 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Y'all people are freaking ridiculous. The dude is running half speed and the grass is wet from the rain. Do u want to lose him for another whole year. Y'all need something better to do than to sit on here and comment on something that is irrelevant. Next y'all will be commenting on someone took a poo wrong and wonder if they will be ok. This forum has turn into a bunch of pussy's

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

LOL! You mad.

It's May, there's not much to talk about. Everything will get over-analyzed right now. Might as well just accept it or disappear until there's more to talk about.

Archived