• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video : A look at Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

Sometimes I wish the Saints would have taken this dude. He can't ever stay motivated to keep his weight off. That way Brandin Cooks would have fell right into our hands. I think New Orleans gave up on that dude way too early. Would rather have a player that drops passes than  he's big 6'5" 235 playing  weight  but still drops passes and can't keep the weight off.

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

Oh I know.

Problem is our fanbase is already an utter embarrassment at times on social media. I mean to the point where long time players like Charles Johnson are literally calling out our fans for being dipshits. We're also still trying to keep our stadium from being overrun by opposing fans.

We don't have to be drooling homers, but we also don't have to act like ungrateful asshats either.

The huddle is undoubtedly one of the best NFL fan communities around. But it definitely seems that slowly but surely more and more of that idiocy from Facebook is spilling over to here.

It always feels that way this time of year.  The mouth breathers are in full force spewing hot takes and drivel.

this is the time of year I build up my pie count posting funny gifs.

Just now, L-TownCat said:

It always feels that way this time of year.  The mouth breathers are in full force spewing hot takes and drivel.

this is the time of year I build up my pie count posting funny gifs.

Yeah and this "weight issue" with KB has really brought these idiots out in droves. 

Archived