• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video : A look at Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Make him a hybrid TE/WR. We've got other guys for speed. KB needs to out physical people

He's the fuging softest player on any field. He can't get physical with corners. Ain't no way he's gonna out muscle the DT lined up against him in the slot. 

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Didn't look like he was running at full speed, just a jog/warmup.

I'm critical of the guy but I'm not about to get butthurt about this one route. 

Huddle gonna huddle.

It baffles me how people think continuously shitting on their own players is going to help, or deserving of witnessing success. Fickle fans are the absolute worst.

Just now, TheRed said:

I hope Jeremy realizes threads like this make the huddle look pathetic and our fanbase even more like a bunch of bitter bitches.

We should stepping up, not stepping down. Is this Saints Report?

If he didn't make it, you know that someone else like nctarheel0619 would. But, I'm with you.. The team bashing is dumb 

7 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

If he didn't make it, you know that someone else like nctarheel0619 would. But, I'm with you.. The team bashing is dumb 

Oh I know.

Problem is our fanbase is already an utter embarrassment at times on social media. I mean to the point where long time players like Charles Johnson are literally calling out our fans for being dipshits. We're also still trying to keep our stadium from being overrun by opposing fans.

We don't have to be drooling homers, but we also don't have to act like ungrateful asshats either.

The huddle is undoubtedly one of the best NFL fan communities around. But it definitely seems that slowly but surely more and more of that idiocy from Facebook is spilling over to here.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

I hope Jeremy realizes threads like this make the huddle look pathetic and our fanbase even more like a bunch of bitter bitches.

We should be stepping up, not stepping down. Is this Saints Report?

Criticisms of players are part of the game. Benjamin hasn't exactly helped his own cause, by not staying in shape. There's not a single fan base in the NFL who isn't critical of players, especially ones with motivation issues.

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

He's the fuging softest player on any field. He can't get physical with corners. Ain't no way he's gonna out muscle the DT lined up against him in the slot. 

This just isn't even close to being true. I've been plenty critical of KB this off-season but it's only because I see how good this guy can be if he puts in the work.

2014-11-1612_32_47.gif

CamTD.gif

The best safety in the game had a perfect big hit opportunity and wanted nothing to do with that.

Benjamin.gif

Yeah, nothing even needs to be said about that last one.

Oh... and please let a DT line up across from KB just one time. I'll be standing in my living room celebrating the upcoming TD like this before the ball is even snapped:

panthers-gif_dv0nbaac66vy1xkf4zg4afoiq.g

Archived