• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reporting for duty

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

Not Cam-related, but there's not a separate OTA tweet thread, so I'll pop this here.  Good to read that Marlowe is making plays.  We need guys like him to step up and play solid ball behind our starters.

And speaking of Shepard:

Already knew Shepard's gonna be huge. He's a VERY good route runner when it comes to out routes - Cam's favorite go-to for his WRs.

Don't mean to take over Jeremy's thread, but it seems silly to start a new topic for several few & far between tweets today from the Panthers media crew...  So if it's ok with you all, I'll just keep posting any interesting tweets here:

4 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

That's awful.  Maybe I'll temper my expectations after all.  

I think he'll be throwing on the side before then.  I think he starts throwing with trainers in mid-late June.  But he won't throw to our guys in practice until Training Camp according to the recovery timeframe schedule released earlier in the year,

Wonder if he'll keep growing his hair .. and that goatee 

I hope so the longer his hair gets the sexier he becomes I don't know about everybody else but that clean-cut poo that he has going on he needs to stop immediately I know he made a promise but he looks like a uncolored coloring book page The hair adds to his overall look if he cut it he would look so bad

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 hour ago, darrybear said:

I hope so the longer his hair gets the sexier he becomes I don't know about everybody else but that clean-cut poo that he has going on he needs to stop immediately I know he made a promise but he looks like a uncolored coloring book page The hair adds to his overall look if he cut it he would look so bad

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Uncolored coloring book page??? WTH?!

LMAO

Archived