• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keepsake to Commemorate Championship Title?

I know it's still a bit early to be discussing fantasy football, but I've just recently made commissioner of our league and I'm looking to improve the overall experience of the league.

In addition to a big project I'm working on this summer for the entire league, I'd like to find a really good keepsake for the previous winners. We have the traveling trophy with the names of previous winners on it, but I was looking for small items that would be good to have after the trophy has moved on.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 4:09 PM, SurvivalSloth said:

I know it's still a bit early to be discussing fantasy football, but I've just recently made commissioner of our league and I'm looking to improve the overall experience of the league.

In addition to a big project I'm working on this summer for the entire league, I'd like to find a really good keepsake for the previous winners. We have the traveling trophy with the names of previous winners on it, but I was looking for small items that would be good to have after the trophy has moved on.

Any ideas?

Our league does a personalized jersey every year. Good to wear at the draft, just to remind the rookies.

Archived