• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis doesn't feel old.

Jeremy Igo

TD is such a class act.  I will always admire JR for standing by him when it looked like it was over.

I enjoy listening to him speak, motivate and just flat out ball. 

His injury probably cost him the HOF.   If we remember correctly he was on is way to a Pro Bowl selection when he got hurt the first time.  Others would have surely followed. 

He is a Hall of Famer in my eyes and always will be.   JR needs a Statue of TD to remind those that want to quit.

KEEP POUNDING.

I want TD to play another 7 years, win a couple SBs or more, and be a clear hall of famer. Even if it's a toned down role as depth and essentially a player coach for the bulk of those years. Of course would understand if he hangs it up at any time now to be with family and preserve his health, etc. That doesn't seem to be the case which is great, but he has nothing left to prove and only really needs a SB win to top it off.

He's nearing greatest Panther of all time status. Mills of course is the heart and soul of this franchise for ever but TD will have played his whole long career here and taken Mills' message further than anyone else ever could. Love Smitty as much as anyone but TD has surpassed him to me, mainly because I prefer defensive players and because of the bad blood after his release. He should've been a career Panther but it turned out the way it did, and DG made the right decision as far as doing his job to put success on the field. Cam and Luke will be up there with TD at some point I hope but too soon to involve them. Bunch of others I could think of that are hugely important in our franchise but TD may be the greatest.

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

TD is such a class act.  I will always admire JR for standing by him when it looked like it was over.

I enjoy listening to him speak, motivate and just flat out ball. 

His injury probably cost him the HOF.   If we remember correctly he was on is way to a Pro Bowl selection when he got hurt the first time.  Others would have surely followed. 

He is a Hall of Famer in my eyes and always will be.   JR needs a Statue of TD to remind those that want to quit.

KEEP POUNDING.

He could get into the hall even if he retired this offseason. Not a lock but wouldn't rule it out. And he's still adding to the resume. A SB win or more would almost certainly put him in. Hope that happens.

Archived