• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

20 years ago today

pstall

I stopped doing drugs.

The hard stuff. Not asprin or whatever.

Kinda reluctant to even share this but 20 years is crazy and I'm amazed I'm still here. In fact at my 10 year high school reunion the first thing some friends would say is "man..you are still alive?" Well that says it all.

I will have the occansional hand full of beers from time to time and I enjoy wine at the casa. But that's about it. I try the Ben Franklin approach.

I'm very lucky and blessed all at the same time. :D

not to be mean but how old are you?

I stopped doing drugs.

The hard stuff. Not asprin or whatever.

Kinda reluctant to even share this but 20 years is crazy and I'm amazed I'm still here. In fact at my 10 year high school reunion the first thing some friends would say is "man..you are still alive?" Well that says it all.

I will have the occansional hand full of beers from time to time and I enjoy wine at the casa. But that's about it. I try the Ben Franklin approach.

I'm very lucky and blessed all at the same time. :D

Congrats man. Glad your still around. Heres to another 20.:cheers2:

thanks. from 15-21 i crammed it all in

You and me both. But I dragged it limping into the 24th year.

Ahhh...the freedom!

Oh, and I did end up with HepC from sharing a spoon. Stupid, but I ended up with a treatable genotype and I'm free and clear of it now. Whew!

I like Nick Swardsons(sp?) stand up about how he felt like he had super powers once he quit.

Look. I have found car keys in my pocket. Im a superhero.

I use to have to take somebody with me to the mall because I would almost always forget where I parked.

Archived