• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

Independence Day was actually good. But unfortunately the subsequent movies are just the same damn thing with worse acting and no theme.

Yeah, it was good until the ending with that computer virus thingy, then it lost all credibility.

Yeah, it was good until the ending with that computer virus thingy, then it lost all credibility.

True. I liked, and still like the movie; but that was crazy.

Uploading a virus to a fuging alien computer with some pooty computer from the early 90's. :idea:

We had to beat'em some way, God damn it.

Absolutely Horrid.

95% of these type of movies are just an excuse to destroy a city via CGI.

And in this case it looks like SyFY channel made for tv movie quality Ucckkkkkkkkk

What a piece of sh*t

Never underestimate an excuse to destroy a city via CGI. It can make a movie worthwhile by itself. "Day After Tomorrow," pretty lame script and acting, awesome CG. I personally love to see state of the art CG, and from the commercial I saw it looked pretty well done.

I'm more likely to see a movie in the theaters if it has awesome visuals, sound, or 3d. If it's a funny movie or dialogue-driven movie, I'll wait to download it.

Never underestimate an excuse to destroy a city via CGI. It can make a movie worthwhile by itself. "Day After Tomorrow," pretty lame script and acting, awesome CG. I personally love to see state of the art CG, and from the commercial I saw it looked pretty well done.

I'm more likely to see a movie in the theaters if it has awesome visuals, sound, or 3d. If it's a funny movie or dialogue-driven movie, I'll wait to download it.

I don't mind a shallow plot with cutting edge CGI either thats why i went to see the first Transformers, but I just dont see anything CGI wise in this movie that looks well done or original in fact it looks dated

Typical outrunning of some "Force" the collapsing structures and the last minute attempt to get under it.

SPI has done some good stuff in the past but it doesnt look like they put much into 2012 it looks like a cheaper version of ILM's Day After Tomorrow and that movie is 5yrs old.

Looks like a quick cash grab

All this CGI stuff makes me yawn. Is it that the twitchy XBox kids are addicted to it or something?

I love me some Cusack but this kind of looks like an easy "pretend you are looking at the earth being blowed up!" paycheck for him.

I think I will like this more than Transformers, but Transformers sucked so much ass that that is not saying much.

Archived