• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Rockies

pstall

71-38 since they hired Jim Tracy. :eek:

That is red hot baseball right there.

My Cards have struggled against them this season too.

Tracy should get Manager of the year.

Just got home from the Dodger game, a 4-3 loss to the Rockies. When the Rockies get hot, they go on long winning streaks, they may not be a team you want to face early in he playoffs.

Manny struck out all 4 times tonight, after the 3rd strike out and leaving men on base, Hudson consoled him in the infield. Manny was booed heavily by the fans after K #3.

Life after the Roid suspension has been a slow spiral downhill for the dreadlocked one. If he keeps playing like sh!t and getting heavily booed it will be intersting to see if we get some Manny fireworks. :D

At this point I think you'd get a large contingent of Dodger fans who'd like to see Juan Pierre inserted back into left field in favor of Ramirez.

As a Cubs fan, I have little room to talk about much.

I will say tho, I absolutely love these Rockies. They seem to pull this sh!t every year. Start out like sh!t, and come roaring back. It's hard not to root for them.

Since I have no dog in the hunt, I'll take them in NL and my Dad's a big Yankee fan (grew up in the Golden Era of Yankee Lore) so I'll take them in the AL. But don't be confused, I'd like to see the Rockies win it all.

And just so everyone knows.

Next year, is indeed, the Cubs year :)

I was thinking that same thing....think Torre would do that?

I don't know if you can sit a guy making 25 mill. But he did sit Andruw Jones (Big $) when he sucked. Can't remember this type of situation in NY when he was manager there. Maybe the Giambi deal?

By the way, Pierre is playing tonight, in place of Andre Ethier. :mad:

Archived