• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton the Rapper?

Jeremy Igo

I'm not a star QB like Cam, but I'd like one too. Just gotta keep my lady from finding out haha.
Lawd, this is tame to what id do if I was a star QB or athlete and made a video. Tip Drill part 2 would have been reenacted. Tell em!!! *in my 2chain voice* Anyways...dope video. Looks like Cam is having fun. Wish I had Cam Newton type money

Back before I had accepted that I was bi I used to watch that video a lot when I was a kid I've always been bi but that video kinda clued me in I think I was in denial.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] #tipdrill

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

9 minutes ago, darrybear said:

Back before I had accepted that I was bi I used to watch that video a lot when I was a kid I've always been bi but that video kinda clued me in I think I was in denial.emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png #tipdrill

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This is A list material here people!

On 5/11/2017 at 8:30 AM, Cracka McNasty said:

I get what you're saying. It's the same thing with the Giants receivers and the boat last year. Wouldn't have been an issue had they not decided to post to social media about it.

I get that it's Cam's life and he can do whatever he wants, but at the same time he is constantly giving people reasons to hate him with stuff like this. And by that I mean the people that already hate him and think he's lazy/stupid/not a good leader/arrogant etc, will see this and take it as confirmation to their beliefs without seeing everything else he does. 

I don't have an issue with Cam having fun.

I do have issues with people using social media in very obnoxious "look at me and how awesome and important I am" ways. Cam gives that vibe out, to me personally, which is why I don't follow him, or Casey Niestat, or anyone else who uses social media in very attention whorish ways. 

I'll probably get flamed for this but it's just my personal opinion. Love me some football Cam; annoyed by some internet Cam.

It is the lifestyle of this generation..Its a fad. We all have had fads in our generations and complained about the following generation...I don't like facebook or any social media ..this is the only site i get on...but its their life and you do what you choose..To complain about him not being in the playbook is dumb there are 24hrs in a day and 7 days in a week ..how do you know what he is doing with this being just a fraction of time in a video.. 

17 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Well maybe because I like watching the sporting event, and not people dancing around. If I wanted to watch people dancing around I'd tune into Dancing With the Stars on Monday nights instead of football. The celebrating doesn't bother me while I'm watching it, I just don't like it. It's silly to me, and the players should focus on playing the game of football, which is what I, and a ton of fans, want to see. I think the league flagging celebrations is completely stupid and needs to be changed to just fines or nothing at all, but while I don't think it should be banned, I also don't think players should do it. Similar to my views on legalizing Marijuana, I don't think anyone should do it for any reason, but I also don't think the government should be banning a plant that a lot of people want to use, and it's their right to use. It's Cam and these players' right to celebrate if they so choose. I just like players who have a certain respect for the game and the class that goes along with that and don't go overboard with celebrating. Greg Olsen is a perfect example. I don't really get myself worked up over any of this stuff like you are. It's not that important to me. It's an interesting discussion and I'm sharing my opinion, but largely I don't really care all that much about this stuff. I don't think you can say the same, considering you show up instantly anywhere on this board where people say anything about Cam that isn't hailing him as the greatest of all time at everything he does. Reminds me of that season of South park with all the PC people in the bar any time someone says something like Bruce Jenner and one of them instantly shows up getting pissed and correcting it to Kaitlin. PC TheRed getting upset over people not being PC about Cam. Seems like a really awful existence.

People have opinions, and freedoms. Its ok that you don't like it, but to say its silly and it disrespects the sport is overboard. It is a game. Thats all it is ..Yes they get paid but it is a game that they not you put their bodies on the line for..if they want to yell jump up and down i don't care...because it is entertainment.. your watching dancing with the stars but you listen to the judges they are not dancing  they are speaking dancers standing there smiling hugging each other their not dancing when they do that..Some things are just not really important to talk about but we talk about it because we all like to defend what we think is right..when it really does not affect an outcome..its pointless because its opinioms and freedoms...

I like Cam but he is not perfect no one is.we all have our flaws...The media gives us too much incite on things too much is revealed on tv, music all around., times have changed.

On 5/12/2017 at 11:22 AM, Darvinsun said:

It is the lifestyle of this generation..Its a fad. We all have had fads in our generations and complained about the following generation...I don't like facebook or any social media ..this is the only site i get on...but its their life and you do what you choose..To complain about him not being in the playbook is dumb there are 24hrs in a day and 7 days in a week ..how do you know what he is doing with this being just a fraction of time in a video.. 

At one point a few people said computers were a fad.     And then things like this website popped into existence. 

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

why?

For the same reason baseball players are asked not to chew 

it is a habit that kills and maims and it does by inflicting a lot of pain...a lot of pain in people   I have seen it up close and personal and I would wish it on no one 

I suspect many people on this board have lost family and friends to it

no lectures please on athletes should not be mimicked fact is, they are  

if they were not, we wouldn't be wearing their jerseys

I also find  it odd that someone who supposedly gave up meat and the rest puts that in his mouth

whatever.  

30 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

For the same reason baseball players are asked not to chew 

it is a habit that kills and maims and it does by inflicting a lot of pain...a lot of pain in people   I have seen it up close and personal and I would wish it on no one 

I suspect many people on this board have lost family and friends to it

no lectures please on athletes should not be mimicked fact is, they are  

if they were not, we wouldn't be wearing their jerseys

I also find  it odd that someone who supposedly gave up meat and the rest puts that in his mouth

whatever.  

How old are you dude?

Lighten up, and stop acting like a little dork about everything. Live your life, and let that man live his life. He isn't harming anyone. He goes well beyond out of his way to do good for his community. What do you do? Sit around on a message board and gossip about another man's life like a bitter teenager? Be better.

Archived