• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton the Rapper?

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

then who are you

When this eventually goes to the tinderbox I might discuss, but for now, it's not important. Just know you're way off base. I've got you pegged perfectly, though. You can't hide who you are

27 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Anyway, back to the OP.

The fact that we can't even have a thread about Cam Newton rapping on his birthday without people ranting about thinly veiled bullshit like him celebrating or being immature, or have a thread like we did last year when he posted a picture of him and his friends on vacation and people here lost their minds suggesting Newton's friends looked like gang members tells me this country is still a shithole full of racist losers, and I will celebrate in the streets when this generation of losers bites the dust.

Until then, I'm dabbing.

Muhahaha!

25 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I'm sure literally no one is surprised to see that thomas96 also spends his time ranting about liberals.

You hate liberals. You hate football players celebrating.

Typical boring conservative white guy. We get it.

IMG_3295.GIF

18 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

How has the national media been for this? I've just now started to pay attention to this. I'm sure there are bs comments about his shoulder and he should have a playbook. Heaven forbid a millionaire has fun on his bday.

He's fine.  He's been in and out of Charlotte this whole offseason training.  Cam is living a dream.  He looks in pretty good shape.

IMG_3288.PNG

10 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Change my mind.  Too many people asked me to stay.  Huddle admin told me to ignore Tinderbox, he called it the cesspool of idiots. 

Yeah yeah, you know you love it. Can't lie to me you hussy.

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

As for me, I look at Cam as a man of 28   A Father  of two and a step father of another child   Two of those children are female.  One day, he will get to explain those lyrics he sang in the video   I suspect that will be very interesting conversation 

How so? 

Archived