• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton the Rapper?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, 15 said:

jesus this fan base...some of the comments on the facebook post are absolutely unreadable.

side note, I saw 2 chainz perform this song on 4/20 at 4:20pm and it was one of the most lit concerts I've ever attended. 

Facebook comments in general are unreadable.

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I get what you're saying. It's the same thing with the Giants receivers and the boat last year. Wouldn't have been an issue had they not decided to post to social media about it.

I get that it's Cam's life and he can do whatever he wants, but at the same time he is constantly giving people reasons to hate him with stuff like this. And by that I mean the people that already hate him and think he's lazy/stupid/not a good leader/arrogant etc, will see this and take it as confirmation to their beliefs without seeing everything else he does.

I don't have an issue with Cam having fun.

I do have issues with people using social media in very obnoxious "look at me and how awesome and important I am" ways. Cam gives that vibe out, to me personally, which is why I don't follow him, or Casey Niestat, or anyone else who uses social media in very attention whorish ways. 

I'll probably get flamed for this but it's just my personal opinion. Love me some football Cam; annoyed by some internet Cam.

Who the fug cares

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Who the fug cares

People on this forum whenever someone says something negative about Cam. They rant and rave until they are blue in the face defending him. Start a thread on here about how Cam took a dump and stank out a public bathroom and you'd have people arguing that your nostrils are broken and begging to get a whiff themselves. 

Like I said in my other post, I love me some Cam, but he's not infallible. It will be a shitshow when they release the QB tier list for 2017 and Cam is dropped down from the top tier from last year and people here will take it soooooo personally. 

Having fun is great. The choice in condoning that type of language from a QB of the Carolina Panthers is not cool. I wonder how Mr. Richardson feels about it. I love Cam, but sometimes I wish he was more like Luke, TD, et al. Act like a captain, you know. But, I am 44 years old. Maybe those standards are dead and gone. I do think as his kids grown up he will start to change some.

3 hours ago, h0llywood said:

Someone get that man a big bootie hoe

I'm not a star QB like Cam, but I'd like one too. Just gotta keep my lady from finding out haha.

Lawd, this is tame to what id do if I was a star QB or athlete and made a video. Tip Drill part 2 would have been reenacted. Tell em!!! *in my 2chain voice* Anyways...dope video. Looks like Cam is having fun. Wish I had Cam Newton type money

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

People on this forum whenever someone says something negative about Cam. They rant and rave until they are blue in the face defending him. Start a thread on here about how Cam took a dump and stank out a public bathroom and you'd have people arguing that your nostrils are broken and begging to get a whiff themselves. 

Like I said in my other post, I love me some Cam, but he's not infallible. It will be a shitshow when they release the QB tier list for 2017 and Cam is dropped down from the top tier from last year and people here will take it soooooo personally. 

You are better than this.

I mean I'm just going to point blank light the thread on fire and say what other people lack the stones to say.

People that have a problem with harmless stuff like this are offended Cam is acting too black for their delicate sensibilities because he is a QB. Fug those people, and if any of them are our fans, fug them too.

15 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I mean I'm just going to point blank light the thread on fire and say what other people lack the stones to say.

People that have a problem with harmless stuff like this are offended Cam is acting too black for their delicate sensibilities because he is a QB. Fug those people, and if any of them are our fans, fug them too.

In my post that you quoted I originally had a point that I was trying to make that a ton of the criticism he gets is racial and unjust, but for the life of me I couldn't write it out organically and it felt shoehorned in, but now that you mention it, a big reason people have an issue with this kind of stuff is because Cam is black.

3 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

In my post that you quoted I originally had a point that I was trying to make that a ton of the criticism he gets is racial and unjust, but for the life of me I couldn't write it out organically and it felt shoehorned in, but now that you mention it, a big reason people have an issue with this kind of stuff is because Cam is black.

It's not that he's black, it's that he's black and participates in black culture. If he was black and had no discernible accent and wore Hawaiian shirts exclusively they would be alright.

Archived