• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton the Rapper?

Jeremy Igo

I really relish having such a baller QB with an actual personality! Poo like this is part of the reason I love Cam so much! He really gives zero fugs about what anyone says about him, like really really doe! I stopped wasting my breath on ppl hating on him awhile ago. Half of the "haters" just wish they could do half the poo he does on a daily basis!

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 hour ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

1. Cam should be able to do anything he wants during the offseason as long as it doesn't violate the terms of his contract.

2. Posting this video was really, really, really stupid. From Donald Trump to Cam Newton to your average 16-year-old girl: why do people feel the need to share every thought and experience publicly with the world? Just do your stuff quietly and then you won't be handing ammunition to your haters.

I get what you're saying. It's the same thing with the Giants receivers and the boat last year. Wouldn't have been an issue had they not decided to post to social media about it.

I get that it's Cam's life and he can do whatever he wants, but at the same time he is constantly giving people reasons to hate him with stuff like this. And by that I mean the people that already hate him and think he's lazy/stupid/not a good leader/arrogant etc, will see this and take it as confirmation to their beliefs without seeing everything else he does. 

I don't have an issue with Cam having fun.

I do have issues with people using social media in very obnoxious "look at me and how awesome and important I am" ways. Cam gives that vibe out, to me personally, which is why I don't follow him, or Casey Niestat, or anyone else who uses social media in very attention whorish ways. 

I'll probably get flamed for this but it's just my personal opinion. Love me some football Cam; annoyed by some internet Cam.

1. Cam should be able to do anything he wants during the offseason as long as it doesn't violate the terms of his contract.
2. Posting this video was really, really, really stupid. From Donald Trump to Cam Newton to your average 16-year-old girl: why do people feel the need to share every thought and experience publicly with the world? Just do your stuff quietly and then you won't be handing ammunition to your haters.

Haters going to hate regardless I'll be damned if I'm gonna live my life secretly because people are going to talk bad about me. regardless what fun is it if you can't share memories forever this is a good time you can look back on this years from now and see what has happened that's the only good thing about social media I can look back 10 years from now and see you at all how it looked and how I was and what I did

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 hours ago, mjligon said:

Why didn't he have Kelvin out there swimming laps and running sprints in the sand????????????

Because its not up to Cam to make sure the team is season ready in May. Even if it's his so-called #1.

Archived