• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton the Rapper?

Jeremy Igo

27 minutes ago, TheRed said:

How old are you dude?

Lighten up, and stop acting like a little dork about everything. Live your life, and let that man live his life. He isn't harming anyone. He goes well beyond out of his way to do good for his community. What do you do? Sit around on a message board and gossip about another man's life like a bitter teenager? Be better.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

How old are you dude?

Lighten up, and stop acting like a little dork about everything. Live your life, and let that man live his life. He isn't harming anyone. He goes well beyond out of his way to do good for his community. What do you do? Sit around on a message board and gossip about another man's life like a bitter teenager? Be better.

Check yourself.  

The fact is, you know nothing about me and odds are you know nothing about Newton that a PR machine didn't create and fed to you

Too, compare  the quantity of your posts to mine and then talk to me about who 'lives on this board '. Given the number of posts,  I think the question is more what you do all day  

You like making things personal as if that makes your argument better

Anyone disagrees with you, hey let's belittle the person or attack them  

With adults, that doesn't work

21 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Check yourself.  

The fact is, you know nothing about me and odds are you know nothing about Newton that a PR machine didn't create and fed to you

Too, compare  the quantity of your posts to mine and then talk to me about who 'lives on this board '. Given the number of posts,  I think the question is more what you do all day  

You like making things personal as if that makes your argument better

Anyone disagrees with you, hey let's belittle the person or attack them  

With adults, that doesn't work

Oh, making things "personal" eh? You mean like losing your mind and questioning a strangers integrity/character because he smokes cigars occasionally? Like that kind of personal?

You don't have a leg to stand on here, so just bow out buzz killington.

On 5/14/2017 at 3:55 AM, bleys said:

At one point a few people said computers were a fad.     And then things like this website popped into existence. 

Yes social media is not going away so it is something that you are just going to deal with...that is what life is about how you handle change..if you can't  handle it then you will be negative and left behind..Old people have adjusted to computers and cell phones its a part of life. If alot of people like it then it does become a norm..and this is one of them.

Archived