• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanford posts a Thank You video for Christian McCaffrey

Jeremy Igo

Is Stewart sill going to be the bellcow or are they going to split even carries with him and McCaffrey kinda like with dwill ? Hmmmm well even if he's not a RB I imagine mccaffey in plays as a wr too while stew is the rb. 

6 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Is Stewart sill going to be the bellcow or are they going to split even carries with him and McCaffrey kinda like with dwill ? Hmmmm well even if he's not a RB I imagine mccaffey in plays as a wr too while stew is the rb. 

I imagine you will see Stewart on 1st down and 2nd and short with McCaffery taking 2nd and long and 3rd down.

Stewart 175 rushes. McCaffery 125 rushes. Newton 100 rushes.

Then add to that 50 receptions for McCaffery and 25 receptions for Stewart.

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Someone should ask our Cal educated head coach how he likes watching all those Stanford highlights.

Someone asked him something similar after the draft. His answer "he's a Panther"

9 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

The way he sets up an opponent, cuts and bursts is fun to watch.

Yeah he definitely has "game speed"--sets up, cut and burst almost simultaneously while maintaining his speed and body control (that spin move!)

So much fun to watch this.

Got a laugh when one of the announcers talked about "The Mac Attack"

Maybe we need to get Chris McClain & WFNZ to do something special every time he scores?!?!

"This TD brought to you by "the Mac attack" - what a marketing opportunity for WFNZ!  LOL

Archived