• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanford posts a Thank You video for Christian McCaffrey

Jeremy Igo

Am I the only one who wants a video of CMC and Bradberry where Bradberry is saying I went to Stamford too! Stanford? Yeah Stamford. Stanford? Yeah! Awesome! I don't remember seeing you in any classes. Weird.

57 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Am I the only one who wants a video of CMC and Bradberry where Bradberry is saying I went to Stamford too! Stanford? Yeah Stamford. Stanford? Yeah! Awesome! I don't remember seeing you in any classes. Weird.

0/10

lol

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Someone should ask our Cal educated head coach how he likes watching all those Stanford highlights.

He was asked a similar question about the pick and he talked nonsense and stuff which basically told me he didn't give a fug beecause CMC made the team better and he wanted to win.  

I'm sure there is some ribbing going on but at the end of the day it's bidness. 

1 hour ago, Moorgan said:

......Samford*

7 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

He was asked a similar question about the pick and he talked nonsense and stuff which basically told me he didn't give a fug beecause CMC made the team better and he wanted to win.  

I'm sure there is some ribbing going on but at the end of the day it's bidness. 

NFL locker rooms are loaded with college trash talk.

Heck, imagine being Devin Funchess. He's currently outnumbered 3 to 1 by Buckeyes.

Talking smack to the head coach, though? Eeeehhh...

Archived