• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton

Jeremy Igo

Excited for when you see this guy at training camp. He is a huge human being, and very athletic. I can see him taking over right and the Panthers using Williams as a backup tackle or groom for guard if they lose Turner or Norwell. Moton has a more prototype build for a tackle. carolina panthers rookie camp-3.jpg

He was a very solid pick. I've heard that some say him being from a small school will "hurt him," but I say his production says otherwise.

Moton's run and pass blocking were near the top percentile. For a 320lb guy, he's got crazy athleticism and power.

image.jpeg.6b1a277490d6c2382d122c1ddc9f1c29.jpeg

Just imagining his ferocity on the field that he puts in drills gives me chills.

image.gif.2c3e6b8b0ed686bc4735ac71887c7aca.gif

I like Daryl Williams. I honestly do. But Moton is another guy I'd love as a pure RT. One of the best pass blockers from the class, and I'm sure Igo saw a glimpse of that.

3 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

I'll be interested to see him in pics against someone his own size~~ That pic man...300+ vs 210?

Thats against  pretty average sized DE...265. There aren't 320 lb defensive ends I know of.

53 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Excited for when you see this guy at training camp. He is a huge human being, and very athletic. I can see him taking over right and the Panthers using Williams as a backup tackle or groom for guard if they lose Turner or Norwell. Moton has a more prototype build for a tackle. carolina panthers rookie camp-3.jpg

Good God, man.  Every picture I see of him, he never has his feet on the ground.  May work against rookies in a rookie mini camp with no pads, but dude will be on his butt if he doesn't learn to keep his feet planted.

5 minutes ago, Dick the Butcher said:

Good God, man.  Every picture I see of him, he never has his feet on the ground.  May work against rookies in a rookie mini camp with no pads, but dude will be on his butt if he doesn't learn to keep his feet planted.

This guy sucks.. .his foot is off the ground

Tyron Smith(2).jpg

Archived