• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers rookie camp photos and notes - day 1

Jeremy Igo

"As the highest round tackle that GM Dave Gettleman has ever drafted, Moton has so much expectations on his shoulders."

replace "so much" with "great."

Not only that, but "so much" should be "so many." It's also incorrect because you can't use "so" without following eventually with "that."

Also the second part of the sentence has nothing to do with the first. Every player has expectation on his shoulders. How does that specifically apply to being the highest tackle ever drafted by Gettleman?

A better sentence would be:

Because he is the highest tackled ever drafted by GM Dave Gettleman, he has expectations on him different than previous later round picks. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Don't care.

if you're gonna force people to click through more slides than paragraphs you've written, you should at least hire a copy editor.

I will do it for free!

I just took the GRE earlier this year. I got 168 on verbal, and 5.5 on written.

Don't ask about math. 

if you're gonna force people to click through more slides than paragraphs you've written, you should at least hire a copy editor.
I will do it for free!
I just took the GRE earlier this year. I got 168 on verbal, and 5.5 on written.
Don't ask about math. 

I'll pass, thanks.

Great pix and observations, thanks Jeremy.

LOL at the discussion.  I've worked as a copy editor..., so I confess I noticed a few typos, etc.

BUT loved how this rookie camp has got you waxing poetic!

"hopes are high and optimism can almost be seen, floating like a fog just above the green turf "

Awesome stuff.

2 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Great pix and observations, thanks Jeremy.

LOL at the discussion.  I've worked as a copy editor..., so I confess I noticed a few typos, etc.

BUT loved how this rookie camp has got you waxing poetic!

"hopes are high and optimism can almost be seen, floating like a fog just above the green turf "

Awesome stuff.

I think the word meticulous describes you well KB.  

Back to football, and not just discussing words...

Very excited to know Samuel is flashing such talent.  The combo of Cam, CMC & Samuel seems like it could be something fantastic to rejuvenate this team on offense.

It's good to hear that right from the start they're giving Moton snaps at LT.   With Oher's situation so shaky and uncertain, this is important.  I hope this kid can handle it and will provide us some added depth at LT.  Perhaps he helps up the competition at 2 spots, not just RT. 

Archived