• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel play of the day video

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Corrected , I like KB.

Your logic isn't working man, carry on. 

Where do these retards keep coming from? Can add that guy you quoted to the list of ever growing fugin idiots that are allowed to stay for some reason.

I'm refusing to acknowledge them with quotes or direct responses.

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm loving everything I'm reading, hearing, and seeing...  But, I have to say, it would've been nice to have the camera on him for his release and route there, before the catch.

But, I'll take what I am given.

Yeah I've never understood why camera men try to follow the ball. I'd almost rather a wide angle shot so I can see the QBs mechanics and how the receiver ran his route

On 5/5/2017 at 9:06 PM, stbugs said:

No idea but Ross got a lot of kudos today. It wouldn't shock me if he got ahead of Bersin and Byrd. Won't be easy making the roster for any of the backups. The team seems way deeper this year.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I don't think Byrd and Bersin are his primary competition. He has a few things working against him which is investment, Samuel, and CMC. Sure CMC is a running back, but his ability to play receiver could help the coaches make a decision to keep more players at another position. Bersin does know the play book and if it turns out Ross can't do anything extra that Bersin doesn't already provide, he is going to have to come up with something. 

Archived