• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel play of the day video

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Corrected , I like KB.

Your logic isn't working man, carry on. 

Cool. They pluck the ball out of the air, in shorts, which is what receivers are supposed to do. Armanti Edwards, the training camp warrior, could never get his act together when the pads came on. In other words, rookie camp means nothing when you have 7 guys competing for 2 spots, and only one of those guys is actually at rookie camp. 

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

Cool. They pluck the ball out of the air, in shorts, which is what receivers are supposed to do. Armanti Edwards, the training camp warrior, could never get his act together when the pads came on. In other words, rookie camp means nothing when you have 7 guys competing for 2 spots, and only one of those guys is actually at rookie camp. 

your posts are incredibly boring

2 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

giphy.gif

I'm loving everything I'm reading, hearing, and seeing...  But, I have to say, it would've been nice to have the camera on him for his release and route there, before the catch.

But, I'll take what I am given.

Archived