• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Boulware seems..... Determined.

Jeremy Igo

He is my UDFA to make the team.

I am sorry but if you are the MLB for the National Championship team and lead the team in tackles. (BTW I hate Clemson) You can play in the NFL.   I don't give a crap about what he ran in his underwear. This guy is a football player and will make somebody dispensable.  Of all the UDFAs that I have bet on I am more confident about him than any of the others.  (all but 1 made it Garrett last year) 

7 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I don't think he has to beat out Mayo or Jacobs OR Cash. He just needs to beat out Chuck Norris. Norris was an UDFA last year that made the team for special teams. He was fine on special teams, but 7 linebackers on a 53 man roster is traditional: Kuechly, Davis, Thompson, Cash, Jacobs, Mayo, Boulware. That seems completely reasonable to me. Don't forget that Klein is gone.

17-completely-insane-chuck-norris-gifs-to-celebrate-the-legends-birthday-image-17.gif

I think he is a PS player year one. But give him a year just to focus on football and who knows what this guy is capable of. He has got every corny, overused expression for "heart" that you can think of. 

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He is my UDFA to make the team.

I am sorry but if you are the MLB for the National Championship team and lead the team in tackles. (BTW I hate Clemson) You can play in the NFL.   I don't give a crap about what he ran in his underwear. This guy is a football player and will make somebody dispensable.  Of all the UDFAs that I have bet on I am more confident about him than any of the others.  (all but 1 made it Garrett last year) 

He also led Clemson (2 years in a row) in missed tackles. Not sure his attitude and motor can make up for his short arms and lack of athleticism. He may be able to make a living on ST teams though.

1 hour ago, brandon_87 said:

This ^

Not that we have a bunch of slouches in our LB group. Heck there are a coaches would give their left nut to have our third stringers as their starters. Our first string is so good that it is hard to see sometimes how good their backups are. And their backups.

A fiery kid could come in and really elevate some of their work, though, as good players can sometimes be pushed to greatness and great players will rise to any challenge.

Archived