• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers rookie camp

Jeremy Igo

Will we see Samuel vs Corn 1 on 1?

it will be interesting to see how Armah will play. I honestly believe he could take a few years to develop as a FB and may just be on the PS this year. I believe it all depends on how well he plays in rookie camp and summer camp. So it will be very interesting to see if he is ready to play FB or needs time to learn.

31 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Sadly, Run CMC won't be there. Stanford is on a "quarters" system, and schools with the quarters schedule can't let players attend any football activities until all classes are over. CMC won't be in charlotte until...June?

Actually, I think he gets to be there this weekend, and then is gone until June 8 or thereabouts.  But I could be wrong about this weekend.  Shaq had the same deal and I think he was at rookie camp.

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Same deal for Tyler Gaffney a few years ago. Oddly, CMC is the second Stanford RB that Gettleman has drafted. 

Tyler Gaffney and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, Underhanded, Unspoken Rule Broken by the Patriots when they picked him up off waivers after he was injured Day.

Also a member of the infamous 2014 draft class.

Archived