• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers rookie camp

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Cam been around for past rookie camps, yes? With a heavy offensive draft, why not?

1. I don't think he HAS been around rookie camps.

2. Shoulder surgery.  Won't be throwing until August.

56 minutes ago, d-dave said:

I think like most of us, I'm very interested to see how CMC and Samuels look.  I mean, it's just practice, but both of those guys look so fluid and fast.  That could be very interesting to see how they look in drills, and if there are any 1 on 1 match ups.

What would be telling, or at least interesting, is how well they move against this bottom tier of NFL player which still encompasses the top 10% of college talent in the nation or so.

Sadly, Run CMC won't be there. Stanford is on a "quarters" system, and schools with the quarters schedule can't let players attend any football activities until all classes are over. CMC won't be in charlotte until...June?

EDIT:

To whom it may concern,

As you read what I posted above you may be thinking to yourself "that's wrong. CMC WILL be here for minicamp but not for OTAs. You are correct. I was wrong. Quote me and tell me I was mistaken if you must, but if you read a bit further you'll see like 4 different people have already pointed this out.

Carry on.

26 minutes ago, d-dave said:

I think like most of us, I'm very interested to see how CMC and Samuels look.  I mean, it's just practice, but both of those guys look so fluid and fast.  That could be very interesting to see how they look in drills, and if there are any 1 on 1 match ups.

What would be telling, or at least interesting, is how well they move against this bottom tier of NFL player which still encompasses the top 10% of college talent in the nation or so.

Fluid and fast, two descriptive words that haven't been used to talk about the Panthers in a very, very long time.

7 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Sadly, Run CMC won't be there. Stanford is on a "quarters" system, and schools with the quarters schedule can't let players attend any football activities until all classes are over. CMC won't be in charlotte until...June?

Thought I had read that he'll be at this one but not the next one.

I want to see how good Butker is at butt-kicking Ganope out of his job.

And of course Armah. How big, massive, athletic, and monstrous he is.

Samuel running routes is also exciting. Would love to see that, and just how great he is in the open field.

All in all, take some video of it (if at all possible) and let us see some of these guys as if we were there. I'm stoked.

I believe Gettleman said he will be there but then will miss the rest until June.

12 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Observer said that he'd be here now, but not the next one.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Here's what I read:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article147670139.html

4 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Fluid and fast, two descriptive words that haven't been used to talk about the Panthers in a very, very long time.

There's a joke about bowel movements there... =)

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing a changed Panther offense by the time we get to preseason games!

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I believe Gettleman said he will be there but then will miss the rest until June.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I stand corrected then. My excitement level has gone up for tomorrow.

Archived