• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers claim Defensive End off waivers

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

No one is comparing anything. Reading comprehension would help. Flip simply stated that a terrible pie count is a good indicator of the quality of posts someone makes. Which is true

It is not. You can make tons of little comments without getting pie. Logic would help. Making comments in gameday threads can shoot your post count way up without getting pie for it.

4 hours ago, jayflip said:

Your pie to post ratio is the worst I've seen on this board, except for that guy who still somehow has negative pie. 

And before you talk about "I don't care about pie on an internet message board, blah blah blah" ... it's still a pretty good indicator of the quality of your posts when you get to a certain post threshold. 

being right is a lonely business...so yeah blah blah blah I really don't care...if the goal was pie you maybe right...

4 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

No one is comparing anything. Reading comprehension would help. Flip simply stated that a terrible pie count is a good indicator of the quality of posts someone makes. Which is true

you would be the proof it isn't true...

11 hours ago, Bartin said:

Can't imagine he is anything but camp fodder

Or Practice Squad fodder, perhaps more accurately.  I'm not sure Delaire is practice-squad eligible any more?  If not, we don't really have any DEs who are PS candidates.  Oh yes, Bryan Cox UDFA would fit this category too...

I expect we'll be bringing in a number of young DEs to see if there are promising candidates to develop for the future.

11 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Are we really comparing pie to post ratio now? L-M-M'F-A-OOOOOOO

It's not the only indicator of a decent poster but it is an indicator.

"Money doesn't buy happiness" -- poor people

"Looks aren't important, it's what's on the inside that counts" -- ugly people

"Pie doesn't matter" -- poo posters

3 hours ago, jayflip said:

It's not the only indicator of a decent poster but it is an indicator.

"Money doesn't buy happiness" -- poor people

"Looks aren't important, it's what's on the inside that counts" -- ugly people

"Pie doesn't matter" -- poo posters

proved yourself wrong...a) rich people say that all the time...two)Beautiful people ditto...your poo post here  knocks down #3...plus "money cant buy knives"

Archived