• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers claim Defensive End off waivers

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Aww. I think I have an admirer. An old admirer with poo for football knowledge, but an admirer nonetheless

coming from the king of poo talk and no football  ...I admire how you BS your way through this forum...but I'll be there for you...friends?

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Was a weak link last year.

Has only gotten older.

I guess we have different definitions of thin. He's not got much chance of displacing anyone regardless of their age 

50 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

coming from the king of poo talk and no football  ...I admire how you BS your way through this forum...but I'll be there for you...friends?

Your pie to post ratio is the worst I've seen on this board, except for that guy who still somehow has negative pie. 

And before you talk about "I don't care about pie on an internet message board, blah blah blah" ... it's still a pretty good indicator of the quality of your posts when you get to a certain post threshold. 

2 minutes ago, jayflip said:

Your pie to post ratio is the worst I've seen on this board, except for that guy who still somehow has negative pie. 

And before you talk about "I don't care about pie on an internet message board, blah blah blah" ... it's still a pretty good indicator of the quality of your posts when you get to a certain post threshold. 

It really is so, so bad. But if you look back at his posts, that terrible reputation is earned

Archived