• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

Just now, #PanthersKing said:

If y'all wanna talk about the Panthers, then I'll talk. Other than that, please quit quoting me 

And now you've changed your pic to mess with 15 some more. Nevermind what I said.. You're a troll and you gotta go

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Actually betting for money was banned on the Huddle a long time ago, so it's really not.

The idea of not honoring a bet, even if for money (a signature or avatar bet) is the point. The fact that it's for money is largely irrelevant. The point about not honoring a bet is the solid point I was referring to.

16 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

If y'all wanna talk about the Panthers, then I'll talk. Other than that, please quit quoting me 

@#PanthersKingyou don't get to make demands. I will tag/quote you in every post I make. You are running around here like a fool and a child. Do not call anyone a loser living in their mother's basement when you are averaging over 50 posts a day and changing your profile pic to someone else's. You need to be banned and are losing all sympathy in the process. 

Archived