• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

As for PanthersKing... meh. He hasn't annoyed me yet or said something too idiotic yet. Soooooo... meh.

Sanjay_rajput on the other hand... how many times does he remind us about TEs?

Idk what it was with him man. He was a nominally tolerable poster before the combine. Then as the draft got closer, he went more and more insane and annoying

Not sure what to make of him. What say you, Huddle?

[mention=18014]15[/mention] has called others and I plenty of names the last few days. There's no excuses for that kind of childish act. He should go first before me. I promise I'll tone down on the Red Bull.
I even read your life changing article you wrote. And, even posted good comments on there saying how you motivates me to change. Please. 

Oh dear, Chuck confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

12 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

All that is cool and all. But dumbasses who try to troll get on my nerves even in the offseason

I hear you Upstate.  

This is my only social media so I'm easily entertained. I miss PanthersUnited if that tells you anything. Ha

Edit- I've even gotten to where I like @PandaPancake posts. (Some) ha

He knows only enough about football to get him in trouble, backs out on bets, runs stuff in the ground, is way too attached to certain subjects and on and on and on.

I would say he fits like a glove here

1 hour ago, Devin said:

His criticism of Tre Boston included "you wanted to kneel for anthem like kaepernick".  like that was necessary.

im in favor of the ban 

I didn't know this. Would've voted ban if I seen it earlier. I've got my eye on you now...

IMG_0089.GIF

Archived