• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, 15 said:

welp, saying some ridiculous shitt like that sure is a good way to get this thread to 100+ pages. 

LOL, how is that ridiculous when it's clearly the truth?  Kobe mimiced Jordan in every facet.  And couldn't go 6-0 in the Finals like the GOAT.  michael-jordan-laughing.gif tumblr_m57pwbn6Eh1r5lrobo1_500.gif

And I despise LeBron and he's already better than Kobe.  HAHAHA.  Boy, that's gotta hurt huh?  

3 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

LOL, how is that ridiculous when it's clearly the truth?  Kobe mimiced Jordan in every facet.  And couldn't go 6-0 in the Finals like the GOAT.  michael-jordan-laughing.gif tumblr_m57pwbn6Eh1r5lrobo1_500.gif

And I despise LeBron and he's already better than Kobe.  HAHAHA.  Boy, that's gotta hurt huh?  

You had me til Lebron better than Kobe.

not so fast

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

After beating that Warriors team last year, you could argue he is already better.  Shitt, most analyst say he is right now.    

I don't care what an analyst says. Lebron gonna have to do it again this year.

(he prob wil)

Just now, mjligon said:

I don't care what an analyst says. Lebron gonna have to do it again this year.

(he prob wil)

I don't think he will.  I can't stand the fact there is nobody in the East that can contend with their teams.  The East is a joke of a conference Jordan had to play HOF's every year out East.  LeBron plays Paul George, Demar Derozen, and I have no clue and gets a free ride to the Finals every year.  It's annoying as fug.  

6 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I don't think he will.  I can't stand the fact there is nobody in the East that can contend with their teams.  The East is a joke of a conference Jordan had to play HOF's every year out East.  LeBron plays Paul George, Demar Derozen, and I have no clue and gets a free ride to the Finals every year.  It's annoying as fug.  

Yeah I say that solely because every single time I count him out he proves me wrong.

9 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Everyone knows MJ is the GOAT it isn't a debate.

I however, grew up watching Kobe Bean Bryant so in my era and in my life Kobe gets all my love for GOAT.

I grew up watching MJ.  Saw him play in an Exhibition game at the Dean Dome back in the day.  He had a foot injury and still played in that game.  Unlike these pansy ass players in today's NBA.  

Archived