• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

59 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I would honestly rather read threads like this 10 times out of 10 than have to see Mr. Scot doing his best Oscar The Grouch impression as he begins each post with "listen here kid..".

Get off my lawn.

not going to pile on the guy but i will offer some guidelines on what makes a poster bannable imho:

1. if you treat the main forum as a metaphorical dry erase board for your borderline autistic stream-of-consciousness panthers commentary. no i really don't care how many hundreds of yards you think a new WR we just drafted will have or where you'll settle. this will all be irrelevant anyway when it's almost december and we're 3-8 again and he's being stashed on IR with a calf sprain, and be barely had 400 yards bc our OC doesn't know how to draw up a viable passing offense.

2. if your OPs read like you are the founder of the Misplaced Apostrophe Society.

3. if you're still making fun of vince young. it's been 11 years since he was drafted. let it go, man.

4. if you never met a thread you didn't think needed you to post an obvious south park reference.

5. posting your own mock drafts upon mock drafts upon mock drafts upon mock drafts.

6. if you have ever found a mid round WR prospect that has like three metrics in common with steve smith and argued for drafting him because "he's so similar and we've been missing that in our offense" (AKA the Joe Adams fallacy)

7. if you thought it was a good idea to draft armanti edwards

8. if bleacher report is good journalism to you.

9. if you think this place is the inside track to your sports writing career and decide to poo out material in article format that nobody wants to read every day like a thinkpiece bot bc deep down inside you don't want to have to work like the rest of us capitalist slaves to pay the rent and support your golden corrall based diet.

i know, i know. this covers like 88% of you guys.

Archived